Saturday, July 8, 2017

Whelp...

We'd gone to camp for a week when I got the notice that Photobucket turned off 3rd party linking on my account so if you dig back into the blog you'll find lots of the 3rd party link placeholders.
Actually pretty soon you'll see no connection placeholders as I'm deleting my Photobucket account. I've been in and downloaded all of the albums and deleted them. I'll be uploading everything to Google Photos but it'll take some time.

Edit: Looks like I'd done more with Google Photos than I remembered, all of 2017 and 2016 are now back online. 2015 is about half there. I'm not sure how far back I'll go but my Photobucket albums are moving over pretty well. I also took the opportunity to sort through the 800+ photos in my unsorted bucket and move a lot of them into better places, maybe this isn't all bad...

In the meantime here's a picture of my 1965 Cub Cadet 70 with the generator hitched behind it.

New content soon!

No comments: