Friday, June 13, 2008

Ignorance was bliss

We need a new pickup. My Dakota has 215,000 miles on it and is on its last legs. The body is rusting badly, the heater leaks the transmission is getting sloppy, gas mileage is down. The engine still runs great though...
I'd been thinking about a Chevy Colorado, they're cheap, decent gas mileage, good options list, lots of places sell 'em...

The reviews I've read are really mixed, some people love it, some people hate it. 2004 seems to be a particularly bad year...

I just checked for reviews of the GMC Canyon which is essentially the same trucks and there are still negative reviews but on the whole much more positive. Apparently the dealer you choose makes a huge difference too...

I wish somebody that knew something about these (like somebody that had one) would give me a shout.

No comments: