Monday, July 21, 2008

Blarg!

Angie's got a stomach bug, she woke up at 3am in terrible pain. I had to call for an ambulance. It was weird, I heard her cry out and I was up and out of bed before my eyes were open running totally on instinct but once I'd come to I was pretty well useless, she had to direct the show. The EMTs were fantastic, got her to the hospital where they gave her some medicine that made things better (not fantastic, but better) and got some IV fluids in her. She stayed home today.

I had to work, it sucked. The thing is theres no backup for me, I work without a net. If I don't teach my class doesn't get taught and these guys that have traveled to see me teach get screwed. I like to think I did a pretty good job but I know I was pretty scattered and not terribly coherent but I explained what happened last night and told them I'd try my best. Its just on 8pm now and I'm so tired I don't know what to do with myself but I can't go to bed yet. The dog needs walking and I'm afraid that if I go to sleep too early I'll have to wake up to take him out later and not get back to sleep again. Then tomorrow would be worse than today.

-Curt

No comments: