Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Doctor visit

Got to go to the doctor again today, oh joy, oh rapture!
Satire aside I explained how the naproxin he'd put me on made me feel worse. He figures this means my problem is actually stomach related which is handy because I'd decided the other day that food seems to have an effect on "the pain". So he's got me taking an acid blocker (think Prilosec but prescription only) for the next 10 days. If that helps then he'll have a look in my belly and find out whats going on. Thats a fun prospect huh?

So its always interesting here in sick-ville.

The thing is I don't really feel sick. I go to work, I go home, I slowly take the dog for a walk...
Then sometimes, WHAM. Like the other day I figured I'd work on my lawnmower but "the pain" stepped up and laid the hurt on me.
Some days are good though, Saturday Angie and I took Buster for a walk, full speed, long distance, no problems...
Sure would love to get it figured out.

No comments: