Thursday, February 9, 2012

The challenge continues

We're now in week 6 of the 52 week Coleman Challenge, thats 10% complete.

Week 3 was potatoes. I didn't want to just fry up potatoes in a pan so I broke out the Coleman oven and did chocolate chip potato muffins:

Week 4's challenge was pasta and I rushed home one night after work to put together a pot of American Chop Suey:


Week 5 challenged us to cook chicken so I slowed cooked chicken, pork and sausage in my dutch oven:

This week's challenge is pancakes. One important point of the challenge is that whomever finishes the challenge first gets to choose the next challenge. This has brought out a competitive streak in me and I set up my stove in the freezing cold and fried up some apple pecan pancakes earning me the right to choose next week's challenge:

Next week is going to be my biggest challenge yet because I have to travel to California for work. Hopefully I'll be able to find somebody who can hook me up for a couple hours so I can bust this out.

No comments: