Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm trying to figure out

Who should I vote for in the presidential election?

I can't vote for McCain, I believe in a woman's right to choose, I believe in gay rights including the right to marry, and I don't believe in drilling for oil.

I can't vote for Obama, I'm against gun control, I support gay marriage, I'm not for government meddling in health care.

I can't vote for Bob Barr (liberatarian), he's a nut.

I can't vote for Alan Keys, he's an even bigger nut.

I can't vote for Cynthia McKinney (green party), she loses focus when it comes to issues around black folks and she doesn't have a hope of winning.

I can't vote for Ralph Nader, he's burned too many bridges, he'll never get elected. That said I do agree with him more than the others except for gun control.

So who's left? Nobody...
I guess I'm going to write in Ron Paul.

No comments: