Friday, December 5, 2008

05 Chevy Colorado

Continuing in reverse order: an '05 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab. This is a 4 door like the '04 Dakota but I think the Dakota has more space, and more power. The Chevy seems to sit a little higher.
The thing that interests me most about the Chevys is the paint wears off the buttons on the RADIO... Think about that one for a second. From what I've seen on the Colorado forum this is pretty common but it wasn't until I drove this '05 that I saw it for myself. The other thing that interested me about this truck is that no matter how I hammered the throttle I couldn't break the rear tires free, couldn't even make them squeak. With over 200hp the tires ought to fry...
Fine truck, this particular model had a bad windshield seal, I could actually see the seal down by where the dash meets the glass, not good... The dealer said they'd replace it. Damn right, in fact it ought to be replaced by now...

No comments: